Men's Brooks Down Sweater
800 FILL 37.5 ACTIVE DOWN
Men's Brooks Down Sweater Details
- Midlayer or Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- 37.5 DownTek insulation - 800-fill power, 37.5-enhanced down fights off wetting of down clusters while also regulating body heat and moisture inside the jacket
- Advanced downproof, nylon shell repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Center-front Vislon #8482 zipper resists snagging and provides easy operation with gloved hands
- Articulated fit for enhanced range-of-motion
- Innovative, reach-up arm design utilizes underarm baffling to prevent the jacket from riding up when arms are raised
- Drop-tail hem provides added coverage to prevent drafts when glassing
- Superlight, single-pull adjustable Turret Hood
- Two hand pockets
- Two interior stash pockets
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 DownTek
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 10.9oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
This jacket replaced the Cirrus in my pack as my go to insulating later. It is super lightweight and very warm for the weight. When layered properly I have utilized this jacket down in single digits with no issues getting cold. One of my favorites that First Lite offers. It is an athletic fit so it is slimmer for shooting.
Just purchased this jacket and wow! It's so warm, yet breathable so you don't cook. Very light weight and fits great. Will recommend to all my friends hunting during the rifle season in Montana.
I bought this jacket at the PA outdoors show and having been living in it since! I’m a female 6ft 154 athletic build - I chose the men’s over the women’s because I have a long torso and the men’s brooks had the length I need. I’ve worn it under my sanctuary jacket on really cold days and layered it under my fly fishing rain coat while fishing. This thing is like a furnace!!! Also super light weight and VERY easy to pack up into a small bag when you’re not using it. Highly recommend if you want maximum warmth in minimal size
This was the 2nd piece of gear I've purchased from First Lite and it was WORTH it! I immediately put it to the test hunting several days in the north Idaho panhandle during some sub 20 degree tree stand sits and mountain hunts. I was honestly impressed with how warm i was in this thin, extremely packable outer layer. I brought it with me to Kodiak island, AK in Dec 2019 and it performed fairly well in the 30 degree/20+mph winds. I went thru alot of thick underbrush and I'm surprised don't have any snags/tears in it yet.