Sawtooth Hybrid Jacket
300g Merino-X with DWR Nylon
Sawtooth Hybrid Jacket Details
- This is a highly versatile piece designed to be worn either as your final, outer layer in chilly to moderate temperatures or as a layering component under insulation or rain protection.
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Actual Weight: 20oz (Size Large)
- 20.5 micron, superfine, Merino-X wool
- 300gsm midweight interlock merino fabric
- Body mapped insulation through chest and upper arms - 60g 37.5 insulation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology enhances our insulation to help maintain optimal core body temperature
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- Zippered, chest stash pocket
- Ergonomic hood
- Full zip front
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
Available in men's sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL
Machine Wash Cold and Hang Dry
How It's Built
- Material: Merino-X
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 18oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
I’m a little less fat than I was last year, so the 2xl is a little big on me - 6’ and 243lb. But I love how quiet it is, light, and sitting in an early stand as we speak, it’s very comfortable in upper 50* weather with the sun setting.
I used this over the merino base layer, and it was more than enough for my Colorado elk hunt. I would put it on after a big pre dawn hike to get in position. It kept me plenty warm. It is easy to maneuver in and wicks away sweat well.
This jacket is my go to. The breathability on the back makes wearing a pack so much more comfortable.
Love it, great for early season bear hunting in Montana and scouting trips for those cold mornings, the fit was perfect great material. Can’t wait for elk season this year the sawtooth will be in my pack and ready to go!
Great piece of gear. I wore this mostly everyday during my caribou hunt. This jacket was perfect for hiking in, keeping me warm in my core and light enough in other areas preventing me from overheating. I liked the thin part on the arms but the first few days of wearing it it would be constricted until the fabric loosened up. Once the fabric loosened up a bit the jacket was perfect for me.