Sawtooth Hybrid Jacket
300g Merino-X with DWR Nylon
Sawtooth Hybrid Jacket Details
- This is a highly versatile piece designed to be worn either as your final, outer layer in chilly to moderate temperatures or as a layering component under insulation or rain protection.
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 20.5 micron, superfine, Merino-X wool
- 300gsm midweight interlock merino fabric
- Body-mapped insulation through the chest and upper arms - 60g 37.5 insulation
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- Zippered, chest stash pocket
- Ergonomic hood
- Full-zip front
- Actual Weight: 20oz (Size Large)
How It's Built
- Material: Merino-X
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 18oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Wasn’t as warm as I was thinking it was gonna be but is a great under layer and would be great for earlier in the season
Used the jacket 11 days this season and I liked it a lot. I think it will be even better if the hoodie was cover with DWR coated nylon.
Great jacket for hunting deer from the stand or saddle. Warm and quiet. I like the pocket placement and the fit. The hood fits good and offers great field of vision.
This was my main outerwear during CO archery elk season. Temperatures varies from the low 30's to low 80's with precipitation most days. I was very happy with how this performed during the cold rainy days, and also with how packable it was when the temperatures came up.
I wore the jacket for a week straight in the Rockies in late September. It was exactly what I needed.
Absolutely amazed but the quality of this jacket very please will be purchasing more in the future
Pleased with the sawtooth hybrid jacket
Versatility, comfort and durable. Nice outer layer for fall and will be a great inner layer on stand
If you’re looking for a mid layer that does it all, look no further. This jacket is very comfortable and I love the extra insulation and DWR finish in the chest and upper arms. Very well thought out piece.