Men's Wick Short Sleeve Crew
Ultralight 150 Aerowool
Men's Wick Short Sleeve Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I was worried this shirt wouldn’t be big enough... 6’2” 280#, but it is perfect for me in XXL... maybe even a little room to spare. I wanted this to replace my cotton tees that I used to wear under everything and it will. Perfect length that will stay tucked in with hunting/hiking/backpacking and twisting/reaching. Super soft and vented perfectly. I will be buying more and converting more of my everyday wear to First Lite.
Got this shirt in an extra size and it is still comfortable. Love this shirt.
Its advertised as a wicking and moisture control layer. I climbed up and down two mountains in eastern Kentucky with this shirt on and it lived up to the hype. Can't wait to purchase more.
These shirts are awesome. I have them in solid colors and both patterns and they are great for any outdoor activity.