Men's Fuse Quarter Zip
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Quarter Zip Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Quarter zip neck for strategic ventilation
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 10oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
After having all of my buddies tell me about first lite and merino wool I decided to give it a shot. Honestly, I thought that for $100 this shirt better blow me away....well, it did. It was the only thing I had on while shed hunting in CA. We started the day at 40 degrees and ended at 80. It kept me perfectly comfortable the entire time....I couldn't believe it. Can't wait to get more.
I am very excited to get this out in the field. The fit is great, super lightweight, and very breathable. Looks like a winner.
My favorite shirt hands down. The most comfortable shirt I've ever had. I'm amazed at how well it regulates my temperature, cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Keeps me comfortable in western WA. Probably the most versatile product First Lite has. I love it.
Awesome base layer. I own both the Fuse Quarter Zip and Fuse Crew and have been extremely impressed with their performance and versatility.
I ordered this after a few colder than expected days in early archery deer season. It has quickly become my new go to piece. It keeps me warm on the colder mornings. Doesn’t over heat me while hiking and even kept me cozy during an unexpected rainstorm with no rain gear. Going to order more soon. Wish this was in a hoody.