Men's Fuse Long John
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Long John Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Full length
- Next-to-skin fit for maximum comfort and support
- Jacquard waistband
- Fully functional fly
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
These things fit perfect and are a great layer!
I purchased this piece last year and wore it as a mid archery season base layer (paired with the obsidian merino pant) when the morning temperatures ranged from 45-50. It will certainly be in my bag this Sept. when I go on my first back country elk hunt, and trust it will serve me well there as well. Everything I have purchased from First Lite has been of exceptional quality and has no doubt made me more efficient in the field.
Wore this as a base layer on a 4 day backpacking trip in the mountains of western Wyoming in April. Temps ranged from 20-50. It kept me warm in the mornings and dry in the afternoons.
They fit great and are very soft with good stretch. It's amazing how fine the fibers are on these. Throw them on under your pants of choice and you won't regret it. They keep you comfortable in the early morning chill and aren't to hot when the temp rises throughout the day. So much warmer, cooler, stretchier, and breathable than Walmart and Academy base layers. If you can only afford 2 pieces of First Lite gear then get these and the top to start out.
I’ve been wearing these for over a year and they do not disappoint! Great in transitional weather. They keep down odor especially well on Multi-day backpack hunts. I would t wear any other pair out in the field.