Men's Fuse Long John
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Long John Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Full length
- Next-to-skin fit for maximum comfort and support
- Jacquard waistband
- Fully functional fly
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Perfect base layer for Southern California bird hunting. It’s cold in the mornings, but warms up during the day. It’s ideal for those 35-70 degree days, plenty warm but doesn’t make you sweat when the temps go up. I’ll buy more for sure.
This piece is the perfect baselayer from archery season mornings to all day November hunts
Great base layer. Kept me warm and dry during a recent Colorado elk hunt.
The Fuse long John’s were one of the first merino wool pieces I purchased. The 200gsm is perfect for use as a baselayer while skiing or hunting in Colorado. I have had it for 2 seasons using around 35 days a year. It has held up perfectly, no rips or tears.
I wore these a few weeks ago in low 40's temp and had zero issues after being sweaty walking in. They dried fast and kept me warm no problem. This was while wearing the corrugated guide pants over top. They work fantastic. Today we went out in 20 degree weather. No issues with the pants at all. I wore guide pants with these as the base layer and overalls. This afternoon was warm while walking in and I sweated pretty good. They dried quick and kept me warm when the temps started dropping fast. I was never cold at all. I now need to buy a set for the wife.