Men's Fuse Crew
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 8oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
The most comfortable base layer i’ve ever worn
can’t even say much else. very breathable and and goes good as just another layer under my heavier stuff.
This my first time ever buying any first lite stuff and I am so happy I did. I wore this everytime I went out bow hunting. Seeing how I am bigger I ordered a 2xl and I probably would have been fine with an xl. The sleeves on the 2xl are a little long. Will definitely be buying more of this stuff.
I used this on my 4th season Elk hunt in Colorado. This was my only layer, with a hunting vest, as I hiked out to my areas. Kept me warm and dry. Impressed by how well it worked alone.
Extremely versatile base layer. Used the Fuse Crew during a 9 day Colorado OTC elk hunt in temperatures ranging from 20-65 degrees. The performance of the Fuse was excellent it kept me warm and dry. I was concerned with durability but after abusing it for 9 days the durability is excellent as well. I will be buying more Fuse layers in the near future.