Uncompahgre Puffy Insulated Jacket
37.5 Active Technology Insulation
Uncompahgre Puffy Insulated Jacket Details
- Fit: Your normal size will be on the roomy side of things--size down if you want a tighter fit
- Actual Weight: 17oz (Size Medium)
- Lightweight, warm and extremely compressible
- Packs into it's own pocket when not in use
- Also features an insulated hood with draw cords
- Warmer than anything else in its weight class
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- Exclusive 37.5 by Cocona fabric uses Active Particle
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically correct Shooter's Cut sleeves, shoulders and hood
- All zippers, pockets, closures and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized Field-of-View and Range of Motion
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 17oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
The uncompahgre is legit. Very light weight. Can be worn in a huge range of temperatures. I wear mine outside very comfortably at 20 degrees and then go inside a 70 degree building and don’t have to take it off all day.. almost like it adjusts to the temperature. Obviously not super durable but if you’re going to be going through brush, wear a corrugate or some other outer shell to protect it. New favorite piece
This jacket is hands down the most versatile perfect jacket I've ever owned! I bought the fusion but I will also order a black one for just around town! You will never leave home without it!
love the sanctuary set but there are times I dont want to carry all that weight in on long walks or cold mornings that semi warm up. This jacket is perfect for those times. I find it to be super warm for the weight and is so easy to carry into the stand with me. Has the perfect fit imo and not to short on my torso.
Wish the material was a tad more quiet, dont find it an issue during deer season but It makes me a tad nervous during turkey. overall it is not a deal breaker by any stretch but anything can always be an improvement.
I am surprised at how warm it is for the weight. I'm from the valley of Arizona and hunt the desert area and I'm sure this jacket will do just fine.
I purchased this jacket during the sale after seeing Steve Rinella’s praise on the meat eater instagram post. I’m glad I sized down per the description of being roomy. I normally wear an XL in almost everything and found the Large to be perfect for layering or just over a T-shirt. I can’t believe how warm it is while still being ultralight. Thank you First Lite for another quality product.