Men's Wick Boot Top Bottom Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- 3/4 length to fit just above boot top
- Boxer brief fit for comfort and support
- Jacquard waistband
- Fully functional fly
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool®
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 5oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Should be a great base layer, fits great, little bit of stretch
Perfect piece of gear. I bought a few different undergarments to try out. I really like these and I especially like the game bag briefs! 😎
Length is great for rubber boots
I always end up with sweaty shins walking out. These took care of that. They fit great and feel even better
I’ve only used a couple times for Turkey and hog. The merino wool is very comfortable and keeps the sweat off as it starts to heat up.
Haven’t worn them yet
Men's Wick Boot Top Bottom
Fit well and help regulate temps.
A little different getting used to the 3/4 leg but a great base layer to have in my layering system.
I've only worn the wick pants, and Hoodie on a blustery Ohio gun sight- in session. After about two hours in windy high 30 Degree weather I can say three things. One, I didn't even know I was wearing them. They were comfortable and warm. Two, I am a big guy, 6'3" 390lbs and the xxl fit me just fine. And three, the fly is exactly where it should be.