Whitetail Catalyst Bib Pant Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- Revolutionary, 2-Layer SoftShell design and ultra-quiet construction
- Built-in stretch for full range-of-motion
- DWR exterior repels rain and cuts wind
- Constructed with biomechanically accurate hips and legs with maximum treestand comfort
- Anterior (front of pant) pockets with easy access and magnetic closures
- Kitlink™ 37.5 fleece-lined chest muff and pocket seamlessly integrates with zippered pass-thrus on jacket
- Zippered stash pocket on front of muff
- Quick-release suspenders clips at chest with the low suspender back for maximum temperature regulation
- Full side-zips for easy on/off
- Bottoms cuffs fit over or under knee boots
How It's Built
- Material: 2-Layer SoftShell
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 31oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
Love it. Fits perfectly and I will be using it as a key piece in my whitetail season.
Whitetail Catalyst Bib Pant
The catalyst bib is a great product. Innovative features and comfortable. The specter camo pattern is extremely versatile. I would go a size up if I was to layer this piece. Instead I will just use the solitude bib and keep this bib for warmer weather hunts.
Fits well, and is very good quality. Thigh pockets are very nice. Would be nice if they had additional pockets with zippers. Overall, very happy with.
Always hunted in cheaper brands, figured I’d give First Lite a try. Turned out to be everything they said. Perfect fit,comfortable, and I’m sure they’re going to be perfect for Spring Turkey and early Archery in North East Pa. Should have tried them years ago.
Length is perfect. A little tighter around the waste than I expected.
Most versatile hunting bib on the market
The bib is very well built! I haven’t worn it hunting yet !