Origin Hoody Details
- Integrated face-mask
- Virtually undetectable when not in use
- Easily deployed if desired for additional face concealment
- Hoody-style kangaroo pocket with premium zip closure to safely store accessories or keep hands warm without bulk gloves
- Integrated, thumb loop in cuffs to accommodate layering
- Large chest pocket with zip closure
- DWR treated face
- 37.5-powered fleece lining
- HeiQ Pure, odor control technology
- Antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product from odor-causing bacteria. This product does not protect users or others against human pathogens including bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 2-Layer Knit Synthetic Fleece
- Cut: Second Layer
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 15oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
great fit and feel. arms are the proper length and have the thumb holes for layering. I hate hoods but this one isn't too annoying or bulky. face mask is nice and you can put the hoody on the mask behind your head and not notice it at all. finally a fleece with the 37.5 active material. I like the outer material as well. should last a long time as a layer and outerwear option in my kit.
Just received my origins hoody in specter camo. Very pleased with overall design and comfort. I’m 5 ft10 and about 190 on the scale so I’m always in between sizes. But I went with a medium and I think it will be A okay. Not roomy but plenty for under layers. The back is great in length. I wish the front was a bit longer. The kangaroo pocket is a nice touch and love the zippers. I wish they used a better fabric for the inside like a fleece instead of mesh on the back side. It would have completed a nice hand warmer feel. The hood is awesome. Way better than I thought. Fits perfect and I can see me using the face shield often. Overall it’s worth a buy and a great piece for your kit.
Great fitment! Doesn’t smell after days on end, does well in light rain. Above 70 degrees, worth going to a lighter layer but absolutely awesome product. Comfortable and even less-conservative folks give it compliments.
Fit is perfect. Best running and gunning turkey hoody out there. Excited to use it this fall in the deer woods
This hoody is the most comfortable of anything I own. It is great for an early season bow hunt or for an under layer on a cold January morning.
Everything Steve Rinella said about the Hoody is true. I bought in the Fusion color. Love wearing the hoody so much I wish I had bought it in a solid color.
Great sweatshirt! Only used it for turkeys so far but it was plenty warm for a chilly morning and didn’t get too hot when the sun came up. Looking forward to bow season with this.
This will be my new go to. I wore the Origin this spring bear bear season. It’s quiet,warm, and the front pocket is great for hand warmers. It’s not bulky at all when drawing bow. FL knocked it out of the park with this piece !
Really like this, very comfortable, design is great, like the built in face cover. Definitely will buy another