Women's Kiln Hoody
Midweight 250 Merino-X
Women's Kiln Hoody Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- The successor to the Artemis Hoody
- 18.5 micron, superfine merino wool
- 95% merino / 5% spandex
- Interlock knit for high loft insulation and moisture management
- Ergonomic, quarter zip hood for excellent temperature regulation and concealment
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Merino-X
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 250 Midweight
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Have a couple of these hoodies and always trying to get more but always seems to be out the x small and small sizes most of the time
I'm normally a medium. I sized up to a large and I seriously don't think I would fit in an XL in this. Oh and you can't return and get your money back only get store credit. Ridiculous
Love it I have 3 of these shirts and they fit great and warm. The back one pilled up a little after washing but overall love these shirts.
Works as a really good base layer and hugs your body. Not so much for everyday wear, but perfect for hunting or other activities. Fit good, and love the material!
Love this! The quality is great. Bought it for skiing and wore it both when it was colder and when it was not quite so cold. It's lightweight, but warm. Flattering fit. I wore a lightweight layer under it because I'm sensitive to wool.
This hoody is so comfortable! It’s very very warm. It also looks great on! The curved seams on the front are very flattering for women.
Women's Kiln Hoody
Fellas, you’re not just paying for a brand name here. Very high quality and tough as nails! If you’re looking for some hunting gear for your wife, and the good lord gave her curves in all the right places, you just found it. Stop reading the reviews and buy the stuff.