Zero Cold Weather OTC Sock
HEAVYWEIGHT MERINO SOCK
Zero Cold Weather OTC Sock Details
- Sizing: Size 10 and under should order Size SM/MD. Sizes 10 and up should order Size LG/XL
- 68% merino, 30% nylon, 2% spandex
- Wool blend offers warm, odor-resistant comfort whether dry or wet
- High loft, insulating knit for cold weather
- Flat knit toe seam prevents chafing and hot spots
- Over-the-calf length fit extends to base of knee
- Increased durability in high-abrasion areas
How It's Built
- Material: Merino Wool Blend
- Cut: Accessory
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 4oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
I've been trying First Lite stuff for a couple years now. I ordered a pair of the Zero Cold socks and WOW. All season I've been very happy. So I ordered two more pair. I'm wearing one pair with the Soloman hiking boots and my feet have not gotten cold at all. I'm in north Alabama, wasn't every cold this year but it did get into the low 20's. GET THESE SOCKS, you'll be pleased.
These are the first FL socks that I 100% fell in love with. Im going to be buying so many more of these. They fit perfectly, are warm and they are so comfortable. I recommend these for stand hunts and short day trips during the cold season. They are true to size and a great investment.
I have not worn these on a hunt, just around the house. They are very comfortable and seem well put together.
Ordered them because my feet were freezing on a frigid Georgia sit. Go ahead, laugh. It was VERY cold for me. Love these socks. If they came in different colors, I would buy them to wear to work with my uniform pants. They are that good. FWIW, I wear a size 12 and my feet are slightly narrow on the D width of footwear.