Obsidian Foundry Pant Details
- Outerwear Pant
- Care Instructions: Wash in cold water only, tumble dry low 5 minutes to remove wrinkles, and hang dry to finish. If possible, hang dry only.
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear under or over other layers
- Updated suspenders included (2 anchor points)
- Mid-weight ripstop merino wool panels manage microclimate, remain silent, and are resistant to odor causing bacteria
- Durable Corrugate Guide nylon panels reinforce key abrasion zones on the seat, knees, leg, cuff, and crotch gusset
- Built-in stretch provides ease of movement in the field
- Articulated fit for optimized range of motion
- Removable suspender system improves fit and keep pants sitting comfortably when wearing a heavy pack
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- DWR treated nylon
- Triple needle construction
- Closed crown paracord pull zippers reduce hardware noise
- Dual back pockets with zippered security
How It's Built
- Material: Merino Wool Blend + Nylon Spandex
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 21oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F (Active)
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Good pants. Look forward to years of use.
Obsidian Foundry Pant
These pants contour your legs with little to no extra material. Not skinny jeans tight, just comfortable! If your inseam is in the middle go longer. Your boots will take up the extra material and not hike up if you had went down a size.
Great pants. Durable. Love the material. Good from September to December.
Obsidian Foundry Pant
Great pant for a hot day hiking
Meilleur achat à ce jour, ils sont indestructibles.
I have been wanting to try First Lite gear for over a year and was definitely satisfied with the quality and comfort . I wore the pants and top while guiding turkey hunts this spring and loved everything about them . I recommended them to several clients and they ended up ordering gear for themselves . I would absolutely recommend these to all hunters out there . I ordered the wrong pants and size and had extremely good customer service to get the correct size sent before opening day . The 20% off sale and free shipping made the purchase that much better . Great quality gear and service . Thanks for sharing . I would like to take Steve , Yanis and crew on a Pennsylvania deer / bear combo . Contact me .. [****]
Excellent hunting pants! My days of hunting in heavy, non-stretch hunting pants are over! These pants wear great, feel great, and function flawlessly. The only improvement that I can offer is to make the waste band flexible like the pants.