Men's Solitude Insulated Jacket
Men's Solitude Insulated Jacket Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- 100g insulated body
- 60g insulated sleeves/hood
- KitLink™ zippered pass-thrus for full compatibility with bib muff pocket
- Removable 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized field-of-view
- Tree Stand harness pass-thru
- Insulated hand pockets with seal-tight gasket to block out cold weather
- Shooter's sleeve for optimized compatibility with rifle or bow
- 2-way front zipper for maximum comfort and accessibility when seated
- Double Napoleon storage pockets
- Two gear loops at chest for anchoring range finders and calls
- Waist draw cord to seal in warmth
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 49.4oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- Below 20F (Stationary)
Love this hunting jacket, Extremely warm. Sat through multiple 15-30 degree, damp, high wind days and the coat kept me warm. Love the insulated coat pockets and the pass through system to get into the bibs. Really a great jacket. Hood/high collar was great with the wind. Quiet and I feel pretty durable. Best coat I've owned. Would like to buy the bibs in the future, knowing the quality of the jacket.
Purchased this jacket for hunting season in Georgia. Everyone has always told me to buy real tree. Not anymore! I must say that this is the warmest and most comfortable jacket that I own. If there is anyone that is on the fence about buying this jacket, rest assured. Purchasing the solitude jacket is a must!
The solitude Bibs and Jacket are perfect for the November rut in Northeast Kansas. I wore them everyday on a 10 day hunt. Super quiet and the pockets and zippers are perfect. The best thing is the side pockest on the jacket that allows you to access to the bibs front hand warmer pocket. I have had all the high end gear and they knocked this one our of the park. Full length zippers are perfect also for getting on and off even in the stand.
. Whenever my core of hunting friends get new gear we always gather around to check it out!
Brought this jacket to our 3-D archery league to pass it around. Hands down we all agreed that it is very difficult to anchor without the collar interfering with an anchor point. I’ve also noticed this with several of the other First Lite jackets. If your an archer I would pay close attention to this !
After a season of use in Minnesota and Wisconsin I think the solitude system is great. Kept me warm and stayed quiet in cold temperatures. I gave the 37.5 technology a pretty good test one day and it seemed to work well. I forgot some thing at the truck and did not remove the jacket and bibs for the hike. I got pretty warm during the hike, but stayed warm during the afternoon/evening sit. I really like the fit and cut. I can shoot a trad bow in the jacket without string contact on the sleeve.