Men's Fuse Crew
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 8oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
After using these Merino baselayers I will never go back to synthetic. Very warm, soft, and breathable. Fit was true, Im 6' 225lbs and XL is perfect if you like a looser fit. Only drawback for me is they are manufactured in China, why I gave it 4 stars. Otherwise the perfect baselayer for a very wide temperature range.
I'm running this whole fusion base layer system and this is exactly what I was hoping for. Fits perfect under my hunting camo system and keeps me warm in the cold morning thus far.
This shirt is great. So far wearing it from about low 70s to high 40s and performs well. fits amazing. I purchased a medium and it is plenty long. I usually have a hard time finding shirts that fit close to the body, but are long enough for my arms. Definitely recommend adding it to your kit!
I really liked this product I used it in September in the Colorado Rockies, and it held up well. We made some big pushes hiking in the morning putting in some serious miles and elevation change. This wicked the sweat away, and kept me warm when we paused.
So far I've used this for late season deer hunting and spring turkey here in Ohio and it performed great for both. It works equally well as a baselayer or a stand alone shirt. The fit is not baggy but not too tight. For turkey hunting I paired it with a klamath quarter zip for chilly mornings and would go down to just the fuse as the day warmed up.