Men's Kiln Hoody
Midweight 250 Merino-X
Men's Kiln Hoody Details
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 18.5 micron, superfine merino wool
- 95% merino / 5% spandex
- Interlock knit for high loft insulation and moisture management
- Ergonomic, quarter zip hood for excellent temperature regulation and concealment
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Merino-X
- Cut: Second Layer
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 250 Midweight
- Weight: 15oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
Worn all spring turkey season with no complaints.
Simply put, this is an incredible mid layer perfect for all hunting. I’ve worn this thing on every hunt I’ve been on since I’ve had it, from duck to high country muleys. I wore it on a 23 day archery hunt in Colorado and it stayed incredibly comfortable and odor free the whole time. It’s dries quickly and will keep you warm into the 40s. Colder then that it was perfect as a mid layer. I wouldn’t recommend this as a base layer during archery season because it can be a little too warm at times but a perfect base layer during Colorado rifle season. I would recommend this for any backcountry hunter or backpacker.
Perfect addition to any season from turkey to late season deer and elk
Great product. Fits well. Soft. Warm. Great features with the thumb holes, pocket and hood.