Men's Fuse Quarter Zip
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Quarter Zip Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Quarter zip neck for strategic ventilation
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 10oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
I sized up on this product. Athletic build with big shoulders. I had the older lightweight zip in Large and it was a tad small and when I ordered new stuff I sized up with XL. I love this fit much better. Its also longer. I use it for every style of hunting.
I rocked the Fuse over my wicks short sleeve or wicks hoodie the last weekend in September and into October during archery season in Montana. I usually only wore it during the first hike of the morning and would strip it off after that. Great second layer in a full system if you are doing any glassing or tree stand action. The sleeves were a bit long but I didn’t see any effect on my shooting.
I was looking for something that I could use for Spring Turkey, Summer Scouting, and Early Whitetail. This will be the shirt for all of those! I took it out scouting for turkey and it was about 50 and windy when we first started and got up to about 75 and sunny by time we were done. I never got cool or overheated. If I started to warm up I just unzipped for a few minutes and was good to go. This is a very versatile piece. I will be buying another Fuse top!
After having all of my buddies tell me about first lite and merino wool I decided to give it a shot. Honestly, I thought that for $100 this shirt better blow me away....well, it did. It was the only thing I had on while shed hunting in CA. We started the day at 40 degrees and ended at 80. It kept me perfectly comfortable the entire time....I couldn't believe it. Can't wait to get more.