Mercury Lightweight Crew Sock
Mercury Lightweight Crew Sock Details
- Next to Skin
- Sizing: Size 10 and under should order Size Small. Sizes 10 and up should order Size Large
- Cushioned heel toe and arch
- Compression cuff and arch lock sock in place and prevent friction
- Tall, 7" cuff extends to base of calf
- Increased durability in high-abrasion areas
- Warm whether dry or wet
- 58% Nylon / 40% Merino / 2% Spandex
How It's Built
- Material: Nylon, Merino, Spandex Blend
- Cut: Accessory
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 3.3oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I wear these for 12 hour work days in steel toe boots and just for testing purposes up to 3 days in a row. They maintain their form, no stink, and superior moisture control. I wanted to ensure they would be up to the task for long hunting/backpacking trips and they did not flinch. Out of the box they took a little work to get on my size 12 foot (L) size, but after initial wear and after following wash instructions they were a bit easier and also maintain a good fit in boots without stretching out. These are built to last. I will continue to move my everyday wear to First Lite.
I’ve been wearing these the last couple weeks in Michigan turkey woods. They feel great on e move with good cushioning. My feet haven’t gotten cold in the mornings and haven’t gotten sweaty in the afternoons. Going from freezing mornings to hot afternoons is usually tough, but these socks make it easy!
These socks fit perfect and I wear on every hunt and to work nearly every day. I have multiple pairs and wore for my elk trip last year. They keep your feet warm and dry and wick the sweat well.