Women's Sanctuary Insulated Bib Pant
Silent Construction 37.5 Insulation
Women's Sanctuary Insulated Bib Pant Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size, this bib is built to layer
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- Quick-release suspender clips at chest
- Top-of-thigh, double cargo pockets featuring drop-in and zippered pockets
- Full side-zips for easy on-off
- Reinforced, 2.5-layer water-resistant seat panel
- Two handwarmer stash pockets in the back of the bib
- Bottom cuffs fit over or under knee boots
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
Perfect fit and allows room for layering. Very comfortable and quiet. Typically size 2/4.
So soft, warm & comfortable!!
Your clothing is always amazing. It's awesome to be able to wear things that don't create a ton of bulk and still stay comfortable in cold conditions. Was just out in OK duck hunting at 17 degrees. Has very little on and had great range of motion. What I appreciate about it when chasing elk with my bow.
Best bibs ever!! Keeps me warm and it’s extremely soft!!
Very comfortable & warm!
I live in TX and temps below 60 is parka weather. So having the Sanctuary Coat and Bib Pants for hunting in windy upper 20s low 30s weather these were a life safer! The clothing was extremely comfortable to wear. The pants are a tad bulky, but they kept me very comfortable in the stand. I did layer with the kiln top and bottoms. Someone well adapted to colder weather probably would have been fine with a lighter under layer, but our temps went from nearly 90 to the low 30s overnight so there was no time to acclimate. I ordered a med, I’m 5’3” and about 135 lbs. I could have probably gone with a small, but they weren’t big enough to send back. The inseam length was great. I highly recommend these. Love that there are zippers along the outside for easy removal.
Love these bibs, I am always cold while hunting and these bibs keep me warm. Having the zipper down the side of each leg is great. It is nice to gear up boots and all and just slip the warm bibs on when I'm ready!
Perfect fit, super warm, comfortable and quiet!