Men's Chamberlin Down Jacket
800 Fill 37.5 Active Down
Men's Chamberlin Down Jacket Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- Over 30% more down than the closest competitor
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- Revolutionary, 800 fill-power 37.5-blended down
- Body-mapped, non-sewn thru, box baffle construction for maximum warmth
- Advanced DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- 3D Turret™ hood C187with box-baffle construction for maximized FOV and warmth
- High baffled collar locks in heat and protects your face from the cold
- Exterior cord routing for ease-of-adjustment without having to open the jacket and risk losing critical heat
- Articulated fit for enhanced range-of-motion
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Warm, tricot-lined, zippered hand pockets
- Weight: 25 oz.
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 DownTek
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 25oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
It's a good jacket, lightweight, warm lots of pockets, but it's way too noisy.
Amazing warmth to weight ratio!
An awesome addition to my layer system. Very comfortable and warm. Draw string at the bottom are a great feature to help seal in the body heat
This is the warmest hunting coat I have ever owned… Technically superior to any I have ever purchased. Quieter than I thought it would be and cut so that I can still archery hunt with it on..
Perfect weight coat for early morning late fall/winter hunting, including duck blinds and mountain summits.
Most comfortable, lightest and warmest hunting jacket I have ever owned
Super warm love how light the jacket is with incredible warmth.
Love this jacket! Super warm and comfortable
Super warm! Love the fit and look of it, right now it’s a bit puffy but I’m sure it will go down over time.