Obsidian Merino Pants Details
- Next to Skin
- Care Instructions: Wash in cold water only, tumble dry low 5 minutes to remove wrinkles, and hang dry to finish. If possible, hang dry only.
- 88% merino wool, 2% ballistic ripstop nylon, 1.5% polyester, 8.5% spandex
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Merino-nylon midweight woven ripstop fabric
- Body-mapped stretch nylon reinforcement
- Belt and suspender loops (suspenders included)
- Naturally odor resistant
- Extremely quiet--ideal for both spot and stalk and stationary hunting
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine and fire-resistant
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
How It's Built
- Material: Woven Ripstop Merino Blend
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 22oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Had to return them due to me ordering the wrong size. I’m borderline L/xl so I ordered a xl thinking I would need more room if wearing a base layer under them. They have some stretch in the waist band so they were to big in xl returned and got the large and they are perfect. Can’t wait to wear them in the woods
These pants are comfortable, great for hiking, and fit well.
I absolutely love these pants and am grumpy I haven't bought these until now. You can't go wrong and these are comfortable in any circumstance. I wear these for every day, hunting, casual, field days at work, etc... I will definitely get these again!
First day I got them a spent a night in the rain at 35° followed by a day in the sun at 75° and was comfortable throughout. These pants are extremely comfortable but I’ll probably wouldn’t bush whack in them as they’re pretty lightweight.
These have been a great pant for spring bear so far! Light weight, warm and very quite.
Excellent quality. Freedom of movement. Fit well.
I love these pants but I exchanged the women’s for men’s as I liked the boxy shape and suspenders. I found the women’s tight in the wrong places
Wore these for a trip to Colorado, first time ever wearing them. Fit great, moved with me and were very comfortable. I am a really big guy, was concerned about the fit, but these were awesome. I am going to purchase the Obsidian Foundry pants next.
Love the pants, but the seat or butt area needs some serious reinforcement. They wear way to quickly in this area and aren't worth buying again for this reason.
Great light weight pants. I have never used suspenders, so my kids make fun of me, but I love them! I would say the pant legs run skinny. If you’re used to a baggier clothing, you may want to level up.