Men's Aerowool Tech Tee Rings
ULTRALIGHT 150 AEROWOOL
Men's Aerowool Tech Tee Rings Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- 125g Aerowool mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
- Rings Logo
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Regular Fit
- Primary Uses:
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Amazing shirts. Own two, the "lookout" and the "topo." Plan on getting many more. This is the softest shirt I've ever owned. I'll sweat like crazy and yet this shirt stays very dry. Can't explain it but when you get one you'll understand. The only down side is that it's so delicate. Next level delicate. Both mine got snag lines the first time I wore them, made me sick but at the end of the day I would rather wear this shirt with a snag over a regular shirt in excellent condition. Not sure why people say this shirt runs big. I got a small and it fits me like a glove.
This shirt is great as it drys quick and feel very light when wearing. I hope they come out with more designs over time and I will get a few more!
I ordered a few of the aerowool tech tees for both work and everyday use.
They are one of the most comfortable wearing wool shirts I've owned and they are equally at home out on the town or deep in the woods. Like advertised, they keep you warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot.
I wore a single shirt under my body armor for a week straight and was unable to make it stink. My friends thought it was a gross way to evaluate a shirt but it was enough to make me a true believer.
Bought this crew in Conifer with the rings print for fishing, hiking and everyday use. I have really enjoyed it and will be buying more. Very soft fabric and doesn’t sag like other brands of wool shirts I’ve owned.
The wife even mentioned she thought the tree ring print was cool. Well done FL!