Uncompahgre Puffy Insulated Jacket
37.5 Active Technology Insulation
Uncompahgre Puffy Insulated Jacket Details
- Fit: Your normal size will be on the roomy side of things--size down if you want a tighter fit
- Actual Weight: 17oz (Size Medium)
- Lightweight, warm and extremely compressible
- Packs into it's own pocket when not in use
- Also features an insulated hood with draw cords
- Warmer than anything else in its weight class
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- Exclusive 37.5 by Cocona fabric uses Active Particle
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically correct Shooter's Cut sleeves, shoulders and hood
- All zippers, pockets, closures and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized Field-of-View and Range of Motion
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 17oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Best camo I've owned yet, fabrics are top notch, zippers feel sturdy and weather proof. Feels good on the skin with the right cut for the size. Relatively quiet on the move as well.
Great jacket! Incredibly warm. Exactly what I wanted
This jacket is great, plain and simple. Lightweight yet warm, quiet and comfortable. Good quality gear. My first piece of clothing from First Lite and won’t be the last. Fits a bit bigger but it will work perfect for layering. Can’t wait to fully test it out here in western Montana next year.
The jacket fits perfect and still has some room for layering underneath. I used it turkey hunting in 22 degree weather with snow on the ground. I had one long sleeve shirt and and lightweight pullover underneath this jacket and my upper body never felt cold. The sleeves are a little snug; however, I recommend you seriously consider upgrading your jacket this one.
Per some other reviews I stuck with my normal size- medium, and I’m glad it did.
5’8” 42” chest 31” waist 175lb
Sleeves are just a touch long otherwise perfect fit.