Men's Solitude Insulated Jacket
Men's Solitude Insulated Jacket Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- 100g insulated body
- 60g insulated sleeves/hood
- KitLink™ zippered pass-thrus for full compatibility with bib muff pocket
- Removable 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized field-of-view
- Tree Stand harness pass-thru
- Insulated hand pockets with seal-tight gasket to block out cold weather
- Shooter's sleeve for optimized compatibility with rifle or bow
- 2-way front zipper for maximum comfort and accessibility when seated
- Double Napoleon storage pockets
- Two gear loops at chest for anchoring range finders and calls
- Waist draw cord to seal in warmth
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 49.4oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- Below 20F (Stationary)
I'll be really honest, I was VERY hesitant in buying these along with the Solitude bibs but after receiving them and hunting late season they are worth every penny I spent. I'm now a FL customer for life.
Great jacket for the North East hunter. I hunt in the Northeast, NH, and use the jacket from still hunting to the tree stand. I was sitting in a stand for 3 hours, around 25 degrees with a slight wind, and was perfect for the sit. I also have the bibs, and the system is done right. If you are looking for a great set for late season temps, this is the set. I will also wear this for Dec Archery as the cut is perfect and does not grab the string on the release. You could add the SEAK if it is windy and/or snowy and be set as well, plus a little better at stopping the wind when it is blowing really hard.
With proper layering I've worn this coat comfortably from single digits to upper 30's. The athletic cut in the sleeves makes this by far the best cold weather bowhunting coat I've worn.
It’s so comfortable I could wear it to bed at night. Very happy with this purchase. The harness hole and muff pockets are well thought out. I used this jacket all whitetail season in Michigan hunting out of a tree stand. It’s quiet and the hood has room for a hat not to bind up and turn while I’m scanning the woods.
I live in Northern Ontario, and November temperatures can get down into the teens quite regularly. This jacket is absolutely perfect around the freezing mark coupled with the Solitude Bibs. The pocket layout allows one to keep your hands warm while wearing lighter gloves. I was able to continue using the system into December with lots of layers underneath, making for an extremely versatile system for our temperature range, provided you have good layering. They seem to breath extremely well, as on several very cold mornings I had a layer of frost forming on my shoulders, and I felt warm and dry, where with my older gear I would have gotten a chill from the dampness. Highly recommended!