Boundary Stormtight Pant
2.5-Layer Waterproof Construction
Boundary Stormtight Pant Details
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over other layers
- Completely waterproof (20,000mm) and unsurpassed in breathability (30,000 MVTR)
- Compact and extremely lightweight
- Exclusive 37.5 fabric uses Active Particle Technology moving perspiration (human signature) to the outside of the garment where it is functionally neutralized
- Full length zippers means they can be pulled on and off over your boots, making them very easy and quick to take on and off--less than a minute!
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Pressure tested watertight zippers on all enclosures
How It's Built
- Material: 2.5-Layer Rain Shell
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 19oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
These things kept my completely dry while trusting through 2 ft of snow in Colorado this last season. They don’t insulate at all, but the fact that I stayed dry helped me stay warm. These things are super packable and light. And with the vents it helps keep cool, while hiking around. Definitely will by another pair when these wear down. They did get a small rip as I climbed over some downfall... I climbed over a lot. But the repair tape firstlite sells worked perfectly.
Put these to work on a 3rd season elk hunt in Colorado, kept the wind off and kept me totally dry walking in 18" of snow. Fit very well. Only complaint/request would be I would like them even more if they would add a couple cargo pockets.
These pants served me well in some pretty bad rain/hail events while elk hunting Montana in September. The side zips are great, I store them in my pack ready to deploy, and the zippers work, not getting hung up like other pants I've had. The seat and knees are reinforced with a patch of extra fabric bonded to the face fabric, making them a little more sturdy that I first thought... They are light weight and a pretty good insurance policy when the weather gets sideways. My only gripe is I'm 6'6" and could use another inch or two in length for the early season. I used gators for the late season though, so it wasn't an issue.
These pants are very comfortable and DRY! During a four day very wet elk hunt these pants kept me dry and comfortable. One review I read before the purchase stated these pants were not very durable. I will agree they are not brush busters so be careful around poky sticks. While seated I poked three small holes in them from a stick I broke while sitting down. I can fix them with a sealant so it's not a big deal. Just be careful when wearing them and you will love these pants!