Signs you might be a dirtbag
- You believe, dental floss is primarily for A) backup serving of peeps and D loops B) high tensile, mint flavored thread for clothing and gear repair and C) dental hygiene.
- The fish you eat come either straight from a river or from a can (and you never waste that oil).
- You've fully changed your clothing in so many parking lots at so many times you just don't notice those stares anymore.
- The signs at Laundromats are either because of you, or directly reference you.
- Signs that read "No Dogs" pretty much mean you're not welcome.
- You once broke down an animal using just a broad-head.
- You know all the day stay limits at local campsites by heart.
- You haven't actually washed your hunting clothes this season.
- When pressed about this fact you respond "What? There merino."
- In your mind, hot sauce + cheese + tortilla + any protein = a taco.
- You've used money earmarked for you student loan on taxidermy and/or a wall tent.
- You've slept in your Tacoma bed more often than on your actual mattress.
- You don't have an actual mattress. And lets be honest, you don't have a Tacoma either.
If you answered yes to more than half of these questions you may be eligible to enter out Dirtbag Dedicated photo contest and win a brand new First Lite kit. Just tag the photo that best encompasses your "hunt-now, worry-about-everything-else-