You asked for a classic, all-Merino beanie and we listened. The First Lite Tag Cuff Beanie is a classic heavyweight Merino beanie designed to be worn on any occasion, whether you find yourself in the field, around the campfire or out with your friends. With its cuff and stretchy material, this timeless Merino beanie will fit a variety of head sizes.
- Merino Wool
- Merino is naturally odor resistant with no treatments or chemicals to wear out
- Retains warmth when soaking wet
- Lightweight interlock fabric
- Machine washable
One size fits all
|Material||100% Merino Wool|
|Merino Weight||Heavy Weight|
|Primary Usage||Spot & Stalk, Tree Stand, Waterfowl|
|Temperature||Below - 20F, 20F - 45F, 45F - 60F, 60F - 80F|
|Is On Sale?||No|
- AWESOME BEANIE!Review by Jeremiah
- Warm and ComfortableReview by Rick
- Awesome beanieReview by Blake
- Fantastic cold weather layerReview by Bendirx
I wear mine under a regular ball cap too, and it makes a fantastic wind-proof very warm head layer with a sun visor.
Nice job FirstLite!
(Posted on 12/5/2016)
- Awesome Hat for Cold weatherReview by Sully
- Serves it's puposeReview by Shawn
- better than expectedReview by motts
- I now own two Review by SEPA Archer
I will own three if they release it in BLAZE ORANGE. (Posted on 11/4/2016)
- Surprisingly nice fit!Review by Woolly Bugger
I would like to see the inside of beanie lined with aerowool, similar to the fabric of the neck gaiter. As with any wool hat I've ever worn, I tend to get itchy after a couple hours. This could be a personal issue and not everyone will experience.
Overall, this is a great beanie.
(Posted on 10/4/2016)